If you like working with big data, bots, artificial intelligence, and bringing awesome product experiences to business users then we’ve got a job for you.
Our client is a venture-backed enterprise SaaS startup based in San Francisco. They detect anomalies in complex, multi-million dollar online marketing campaigns using a combination of classic database techniques and modern machine learning, connecting with data sources including AdWords, Facebook, Google Analytics and Optimizely. They’re looking for people who want to help build a sophisticated and friendly big data experience.
Your role and impact
They’re looking for someone to join the team at their SOMA office. The ideal candidate will:
· Have a lot of experience working in paid search/social, analytics, CRO, GTM and other marketing tools.
· Have worked with larger brands and campaigns on both the B2B and B2C sides.
· Already be an evangelist! Actively participating in marketing communities, speaking at events, volunteering, teaching or something similar.
· Be proactive, resourceful and curious about how to solve marketing problems with data and automation, probably finding ways to hack together a technical solution if one doesn’t already exist.
· Be on top of the next wave of trends in marketing and an early adopter of the latest tech.
· Like working in a fast-paced startup environment.
· Be an enthusiastic collaborator.
What you’ll be doing
· Community and customer engagement.
· Partnering with Product and Engineering to develop product features.
· Assisting with content development and various marketing activities.
· 5+ years hands-on digital marketing experience.
· Solid experience with marketing tech tooling and data flow across the stack.
· Data analysis skills.
· Experience with python, SQL.
· Experience with R or similar statistical packages.
· Experience with WordPress, MailChimp.
· Experience with statistics or data modeling.
· Agency and/or startup experience.
Benefits & Perks
· Part of a highly experienced team with a growing user base.
· Early stage startup upside opportunity.
· Competitive compensation.
· Flexible schedules.
· Taps & Snacks.
Interested candidates may submit their resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org