Human Resource Manager
Our client is hiring an HR Manager to lead the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for a growing cryptocurrency production studio. This position reports to the COO and is entirely remote.
This position will work with senior leadership to own all Human Resources activities. In addition, this position will be responsible for implementing and monitoring org-wide culture initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of HR experience with early-to-mid stage companies, proven ability to recruit and maintain talent, and an interest in the inner workings of blockchain and cryptocurrency.
● Developing and administering all human resources plans and procedures related to employees
● Planning, organizing, executing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department
● Championing org-wide culture initiatives
● Overseeing recruitment efforts for all positions
● Implementing and revising the organization’s compensation program
● Developing, analyzing and updating the company’s employee evaluation program
● Developing, revising, and recommending employee policies and procedures
● Implementing performance improvement and disciplinary procedures alongside hiring managers
● Conducting investigations and research into employee relations matters
● Selecting and managing HR consultants, attorneys, and training specialists in conjunction with other members of leadership
● Performing benefits administration, including the selection of benefit options for market competitiveness
● Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
● Organizing staff events and recognition
● Maintaining company directory and other organizational charts
● Coordinating succession planning and staff utilization in a studio environment
● HR Certification Preferred
● A reputation for responsiveness, thoroughness and accuracy
● Ability to be creative and innovative in bringing solutions to problems
● Experience working with confidential information requiring discretion and tact
● Ability to work at a strategic and tactical level simultaneously
● A can-do attitude with flexibility to work special projects as needed
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● A passion for people, human resources and emerging technology
Our client operates in a fun, fast-paced environment by collaborating both remotely and onsite. They offer a competitive salary, full health benefits, 20 days PTO annually, opportunity for equity and a number of other perks.
They are backed by the dominant players in the blockchains space: Polychain Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Draper Associates and DHVC.
Interested candidates may submit their resume directly to email@example.com