Product Engineering Manager
People415’s client is democratizing access to America’s financial system. Since their public launch in 2015, they’ve cemented their position as the fastest-growing brokerage with over two million users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. They received recognition with the Apple Design Award, the Google Material Design Award, and were named Fast Company’s 11th Most Innovative Company in the World.
They’re backed by top-tier investors such as DST Global, NEA, Index Ventures, Thrive Capital, Ribbit Capital, a16z, and GV, as well as individuals such as Jared Leto, Ashton Kutcher, John Legend, Snoop Dogg, and Nas.
About the Role:
As a manager on our product engineering team, you'll directly shape the team that creates our award-winning products. You'll work closely with our talented engineers while continuing to grow the team. You'll also collaborate with other teams around the company to execute on challenging new products.
What sets us apart:
- Work with a talented and mission-driven team, and collaborate directly with our cofounders
- Ship products quickly! We release our apps every week and run on 1-week sprints.
- Fast-growing team. You'll have the opportunity to grow with the company and lead larger organizations as we grow.
- Mentor and support engineers on the product engineering team
- Work with product managers and other engineering managers to execute on ambitious new financial products
- Work directly with the recruiting team to identify top talent and grow the team
Some things we consider critical to being a Product Engineering Manager:
- Engineering management experience on a frontend engineering team
- Strong communication skills and high EQ
- Previous software engineering experience on iOS, Android, or Web teams
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in CS or related field)
Interested candidates may submit their resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org